FREE Paleo inspired recipe!
Cave girl breakfast~to~go cookies
Makes 12 small cookies
½ cup desiccated coconut
2 tbsp pepitas & sunflower seeds
2 tbsp almond meal
2 cup rolled quinoa flakes
1 tbls cacao nibs
1 tsp vanilla essence
2 tbsp organic peanut butter
1 tbsp organic rice malt syrup or coconut flower nectar
2 tbls butter
1. Preheat oven at 100 degrees celcius.
2. Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix with hands until sticky when pressed between the fingers. Add a little bit more sweetener if the mixture does not stick together.
3. Line a baking tray or use a non stick muffin tray
4. Scoop 1 tbsp of the cookie mixture, roll into balls and firmly press almond into the cookie dough to sit in each hole of the muffin tray.
5. Bake in the oven for approximately 30 – 45 mins.
6. Keep the cookies in an airtight container